Babies and young children grow and learn at their own rate. The Follow Along Program can help you know how your child is progressing with his health and development.
How the Follow Along Program works:
- A professional, most often a nurse, may visit with you to explain the program and enroll.
- Questionnaires are sent to you when your child reaches certain age milestones up to 36 months of age. You answer items that ask how your child is growing, playing, talking, moving and acting. You will complete and mail it back to the agency. It will be posted and addressed to the local Public Health Agency.
- Sheets with fun activities will be sent back to you as well as the results of the questionnaires.
- If you had questions or concerns the nurse will get in touch with you.
- If there are concerns we can talk about choices for further evaluation or early intervention.
There is no cost and you can withdraw if you don't care to continue.
To enroll your child into the Follow Along Program, please go to https://cfhp.health.state.mn.us/fap/.
For questions contact:
Le Sueur County Public Health
88 S. Park Avenue
Le Center, MN 56057