Child Care Assistance

Apply for Assistance

To apply for help in paying for your child care, please contact our office at 507-357-8288.

Child Care Fund Plan

Counties and Tribes must submit a biennial Child Care Fund Plan to the State Department of Human Services (DHS) Commissioner. Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) rules and laws allow counties and tribes to establish some local policies and procedures. These local policies and procedures are available in the Le Sueur County Child Care Assistance Fund Plan.