Le Sueur County Public Health believes that optimal well being is the right of all persons. Because of this belief, the staff is committed to working towards obtaining the highest level of wellness for all residents of Le Sueur County. We hope to accomplish this by promoting a high level of wellness through our health promotion and clinic programs, and by caring for the ill and disabled through our home care and waivered services programs.
Public Health works to promote, protect and preserve the highest level of health and wellness for all residents of Le Sueur County. The six essential local activities include:
- Assure an adequate local public health infrastructure
- Assure the quality and accessibility of health services
- Prepare for and respond to disasters and assist communities in recovery
- Prevent the spread of infectious disease
- Promote healthy communities and healthy behaviors
- Protect against environmental health hazards
Contact Us After Hours
If you are ill, see your health care provider; for emergencies call 911. You may leave a message regarding non-emergency calls on the Public Health voice mail and it will be returned the next business day. To leave a message call 507-357-8246.
Physicians and clinics are required to call the Minnesota Department of Health at 651-201-5414 or 877-676-5414 to report an infectious disease.
Foodborne or Waterborne Illness
To report a suspected foodborne or waterborne illness call Minnesota Department of Health at 877-366-3455