- 5 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Le Sueur County Environmental Services Building
515 S Maple Avenue
Le Center, MN 56057
Meetings are open to the public.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View the Le Sueur County Board Members (PDF).
The Le Sueur County Parks Board was established in 2003 and revised in 2017. The Parks Board looks to serve as an initial step for residents of the county and surrounding areas in:
- Developing County Parks and Trails
- Outdoor Recreation
- Preserving Natural Resources
- Promoting Healthy Living Within Le Sueur County
The Le Sueur County Parks Board is a seven member advisory group consisting of an appointed member from each of the counties five districts, plus two county commissioners. The Parks Board will serve as an active voice for the Le Sueur County Commissioners and Le Sueur County Parks Director. The members of the Parks Board will be directly involved in:
- The Mission, Vision, Future, and Goals of Le Sueur County Parks
- Strategically Developing Future Park Lands and Amenities
- Promoting Outdoor Recreation and Tourism Within the County
- Policy Making
- All Other Governing Matters of Le Sueur County Parks
The County owns or maintains 13 county parks, 16 lake or river accesses and 4 cemeteries.