Parks Board Mission Statement
To improve the quality of life by providing public access to natural resources and outdoor recreation in a safe and welcoming environment for all to enjoy.
- 5:00 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of every month unless otherwise noted
- Le Sueur County Environmental Services Building
515 S Maple Avenue
Le Center, MN 56057
Meetings are open to the public.
2023 Parks Board Meeting Schedule
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
View the Le Sueur County Parks Board Members
The Le Sueur County Parks Board is an eight member advisory group consisting of an appointed member from each of the counties five districts, plus two county commissioners. The Parks Board will serve as an active voice for the Le Sueur County Commissioners and Le Sueur County Parks Director. The members of the Parks Board will be directly involved in:
- The Mission, Vision, Future, and Goals of Le Sueur County Parks
- Strategically Developing Future Park Lands and Amenities
- Promoting Outdoor Recreation and Tourism Within the County
- Policy Making
- All Other Governing Matters of Le Sueur County Parks