- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to visit.
- Disruptive behavior shall cause the visit to be denied.
- If you have been a Le Sueur County inmate within the last 6 months you will not be allowed to visit.
- A photo ID is required to visit an inmate.
- There will be no food, beverages, or electronic devices allowed into the visitation room.
- You must be 18 years of age unless accompanied by a legal guardian or parent.
- You will not be allowed to visit if you or the inmate you are visiting has a restraining order against each other.
Normal visits will last 30 minutes and may be shortened to allow all inmates a chance to visit.
|Monday||5:30 to 8:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||1:00 to 4:00 p.m|
|Saturday||1:00 to 4:00 p.m|