How to Apply
Le Sueur County Child Support provides an entry point for parents to apply for child support. Our office is not accepting walk-ins during this time. You may contact us via phone, fax, mail, drop-box and e-mail. Please reference our page on How to Apply by clicking here for forms and additional instructions.
Apply for Programs
To apply you can call our office at (507) 357-8288 or apply online.
Documents and payments can be placed in the grey locked drop-box located outside the West entrance.
Applications, paystubs, and other financial forms and documents can be mailed to:
Le Sueur County Human Services
Attn: Child Support
88 S. Park Ave.
Le Center, MN 56057
Minnesota Child Support Online is Minnesota’s secure, online system. You can use this for the following:
- apply for child support, income withholding, and other services
- establishment of parentage
- making and receiving child support payments
- general case information
- financial history
- frequently asked questions
- request that we review your child support order for changes
- respond to a request made by the other parent for a review of your order
- file a motion on your own - pro se - asking the court to change your support order if you choose not to hire a lawyer.
You can also send a message to your child support worker by logging on to MCSO and selecting the ’Case information’ tab submenu link ’Messages’. If you want to send a message to the Child Support worker assigned to your case, please follow the directions below:
- You can go to MCSO at http://www.childsupport.dhs.state.mn.us/Action/Welcome
- In the participant Box: Click Register & Sign in
- If you’re already created your own id & password: Click Sign in
- If not: Click Register (you will need your 10 digit participant # & pin #)
- The pin # is not something you created it would have been sent to you in the mail
- Once on the page: Click the “Case Info” tab.
- Click “Messages” option.
- Click the “message:-options-“ drop down & select “create a message”
- All three fields (topic, subject & message) are mandatory. Click on the “Topic” arrow & select the best option that addresses your concern.
- Fill out subject & message areas
- Hit "Send".
- A message will be sent to the worker on your case and they will respond accordingly.