Military Discharges

The Le Sueur County Recorder’s office does record Military Discharges.  Our office is unable to release any information, accept any recordings, or grant any requests for copies of these Military Discharges.   All requests must go through our Le Sueur County Veteran Services Office.  Click here to go to the Le Sueur County Veteran's Service Office.

  1. Recorder's Office

    Physical Address
    88 S Park Avenue
    Le Center, MN 56057