Decision-Making Groups & Collaborative Staff
- Joint Powers Board
- Planning & Steering Committee
- Community Resiliency Team
- Community Workgroups
- Collaborative Coordinator
- Community Service Aide
Joint Powers Board
Legal and revenue authority of the Collaborative is exercised by the Collaborative Governing Board.
- Chairperson: Kevin Babcock, District Superintendent of Tri-City United Schools
- Vice-chairperson: Jamie Hayes, Agency Director of Le Sueur County Human Services
- Board Member: Brian Phillips, District Superintendent of Cleveland Schools
- Board Member: Jennifer McMahon, District Supervisor of Minnesota Department of Corrections for Le Sueur County
- Board Member: Tiffany Vanden Einde, Family Resource Coordinator for Minnesota Valley Action Council
- Board Member: Megan Kirby, Agency Director of Le Sueur County Public Health
- Board Member: Jim Wagner, District Superintendent of Le Sueur-Henderson Schools
- Board Member: John Regan, District Superintendent of Waterville-Elysian-Morristown Schools
- Board Member: Joe Martin, Le Sueur County Administrator
- Newly Appointed Board Member: Jonathan Beulke, Chief Financial Officer of Inspire Services, LLC
- Newly Appointed Board Member: Angela Sticha, Executive Administrator of Duck Cup Memorial Fund
- Board Member: Currently accepting applications for At-Large member to join our board! Eligible applicants are parents or youth residing in Le Sueur County, preference for candidates with personal experience with mental illness or adverse childhood experiences in their household.
Planning & Steering Committee
The Planning & Steering Committee has expenditure and oversight authority to develop and carry out plans aligning with the Collaborative’s priorities.
Participating organizations include:
- Le Sueur County Human Services
- Le Sueur County Public Health
- Le Sueur County Corrections
- Minnesota Valley Action Council
- Tri-City United Schools
- Cleveland Schools
- Le Sueur Henderson Schools
- Waterville-Elysian-Morristown Schools
- Inspire Services, LLC.
- Duck Cup Memorial Fund
- Hoffman Center Counseling
- Counseling Services of Southern Minnesota
- Fernbrook Family Services
- Horizon Homes
- Other local agencies serving children and families in Le Sueur County are welcome to join!
Community Resiliency Team
The Community Resiliency Team carries out the goals, objectives, and means to support the More Resilient Minnesota Initiative.
ACE Interface Trained Presenters:
- Caitlin Meyer (Collaborative Coordinator)
- Shanna Roloff (School Counselor for Cleveland Schools)
- Emily Erwin (School Counselor for Tri-City United)
- Cassie Wilke (Child Life Specialist for Le Sueur-Henderson)
Currently seeking interested individuals to join this Collaborative Committee! Please contact Collaborative Coordinator, Caitlin Meyer, at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire!
Community Workgroups for each school district focus efforts with schools to improve mental health and school attendance for their students.
Workgroups are forming in the following communities/school districts:
- Le Sueur - Henderson
- Le Center, Montgomery, Lonsdale (Tri-City United)
The Collaborative Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the organization including, but not limited to: establishing and executing major goals and objectives for the organization, implementing policies, procedures, and programs established by the governing board. Providing leadership, direction, and guidance for all the Collaborative’s activities, analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of all organization operations, developing and maintaining organizational structure and effective personnel, representing the Collaborative to regulatory bodies, partner agencies, community and civic organizations, donors, funders, supporters, and the general public. Budgeting, financial planning, and management of various funding streams.
The Community Service Aide provides bilingual interpretation and translation support between English and Spanish to ensure equity for the Spanish speaking population to access social services in the county. This role performs interpretation for public health home visits and WIC appointments, financial assistance applications and renewals, social service home visits, and school enrollment and truancy meetings.